Friday, February 17, 2017

leather

Bee and I repurposed some leather and made a bunch of jewelry from some scraps I salvaged months ago.  The art room was cleaning out their closets and giving away excess.  I grabbed up a whole box of leather samples.  They were on a big ring like a collection of swatches.  

 


Bee made several tassels.  (That'a my favorite bag/purse- it's from Karma- oh my, check out all the goodies here.)


I made earrings... so many pairs of earring. 


We didn't have any actual supplies on hand to make earring so we just took apart old earrings that were going unworn.  We parted them out and made new. 




Then we ventured into necklaces. 



We have had friends ask about them, like wanting their own- Bee and I may make up more and list them in one of our easy shops.    


Bee had a special request for a necklace to wear to the daddy daughter dance.  She wanted to wear brown sandals with a black and white dress to the dance and we decided that the only way to make it work was going to be to wear another piece of brown leather.  


I think it worked!  Check out those awesome gladiator boots.  She has amazing fashion taste. 


No comments: