Friday, May 27, 2016

babies, proposals, and some escaping


It's exiting times in our family.  One sister is having a baby, another is getting married.  And we did some escaping, but neither from parenthood or marriage, just escapes an escape room.    


This is back from Spring Break... good grief.  Welcome summer break!  My sister and mom came into town and my sister did the gender reveal.  We voted 3 mustaches and 2 red lips.  


The mustaches won. The cupcake was blue. 


Bee was thoroughly concerned.  A boy!  A boy cousin!


I'm  pretty pumped about this aunt business.  I don't have experience, but I think I've got this. 


The tallest little sister came too and asked up to be in her wedding party. Full proposal with rings and everything.  We said yes. 


Then I took hubby and the sisters to the escape room in town.  Oh man, it was seriously the most fun I've ever had!  We played in a pirate themed room.  We lost.. but we were so close.  It was loads of fun! I can't wait to go back! So much fun!!! 


Babies, proposals, and in other adulting news, our family is up for another move.  We are staying local this time.  But moving is seriously hard adulting.  There are big decisions and lots of paperwork and serious choices.  Blah.  It looked for awhile like we might spend part of the summer homeless in between houses, but I think we've got it figured out. We should know a lot  more next week.  

No comments: