Friday, November 21, 2014

Cold toes but a warm heart



It's cold here, I don't know about you, but it's cold here.  Snow day on Monday, bought new snow pants kind of cold.  Our house is old and drafty and my toes are always cold.  I'm wearing long johns under my jammies.  I can't remember why we moved from the beach anyway.
My toes may be cold, but my heart is warm and happy.  Back in June I wrote about my 100 nearest and dearest sewing friends getting together to make dresses for the little girls at my church's school in Uganda.  They were finally delivered.

I'm completely jealous that I wasn't there to help deliver them, but seeing the smiles on those dear faces is enough. These photos were taken by a sweet mama I used to teach with.  The girls were so excited they put their dresses on right over their school uniforms.  I think I see a few of my dresses.  Today is the first day my friend has posted any pictures and I can't wait to see more.

No comments: