Monday, August 19, 2013

First day-

 
Bee's off to 3rd grade. For her birthday she asked for the Vera lunch bag and messenger bag- she's too trendy for us!

 
Lou's off to first grade.  He also had to have a messenger bag and was happy to use one of daddy's. 

 
I'm off to 3rd grade too.  It's my favorite grade to teach! 


(It sort of looks like I'm pushing Lou out of the picture.  It was probably the opposite.)

 
These cute girls are my team mates in the world of third grade.  The one in pants is Bee's teacher.  She loves her!  Her classroom is super beautiful, I'll try to get some pictures.


Ok, so first day and these kiddos are awesome.  It's probably too early to call it, but I think this is going to be a great year. 

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow, I cannot believe how big your kids have gotten! Hope all of you have a great school year :)