Monday, December 10, 2012

Preschool Christmas Story Books- part 2

 Last week, I shared the first page of our preschool Christmas Story book.  I couldn't help it but to share it early without a fuller write up.  I'm doing it again.  I don't have a full post (mostly because I can't get more than 10 minutes to sit down for blog related items), just these precious pages from the kiddo's books. 


Look at these Marys on the donkey.  One drew Mary who couldn't get on the donkey.  Mary has a sad face.  Most drew a happy Mary.  


The third page had baby Jesus. 


 I again was worried that by me cutting the pieces, all the artworks would look the same, like my example.  They don't. 


Those baby Jesus faces are too sweet. 

 
They were mostly like this.


And a few with an upside down Jesus or a fully covered baby.  

 
Here's that first page again.  


I'll get the others up at some point, this is what we have for right now. 


No comments: