Friday, November 4, 2011

taking a break

I'm taking a break today from preschool posts this week.  


 I'll get back to catching up tomorrow.  


 We're also taking a break from all the extra videos and computer games we end up partaking in when we aren't feeling great.  


I wish we could take a break from all the sick germs at our house.  At least we all felt decent enough to play outside.  


Lou and I even missed a day of school, so you know we were sick.  We don't miss school lightly.  I ended up taking both kids to the doctor and we usually tough most things out.


Hopefully we are all on the mend now. 


I was reading an article the other day about making sure that you are in your family snapshots, instead of always behind the lens.  


We grabbed the tripod and set the timer for some fun shots of everybody who was really involved in the fall leaf jumping.







4 comments:

Sugarbug Boutique said...

Love the pictures! Hope you all are feeling better soon!!

Chris said...

LOVE these pictures!

Danielle said...

cute pics Beth!

jess_hak said...

Love these pictures! Maybe we'll do a self timer session here soon. We don't have a lovely tripod so I get to make one...but I think that it is important to be in some pictures at least!

Feel better friend....I think I'm coming down with something myself...I've been extra tired and have had a constant headache for 3 days (and it isn't from my kids lol).