Wednesday, February 10, 2010

nurse

I joke that I should have had hubby get a physical before we married. Well, add this to the list. He is having surgery this week. He has a ruptured disk in his back. I guess it's caused some pain for him. A lot of pain. Can't sleep kind of pain. Can't sit, can't stand, can't walk kind of pain.

I will be playing nurse this week. I'm not sure I'll have time to blog, or maybe I'll have lots of time to blog. I don't know. If I'm out for a few days, that's what I'm doing. I have some crocheting to do and I'm thinking I'll have some time in waiting rooms!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Our Prayers are with hubby!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Hubby's back. I have had back trouble over the years and the pain can be unreal. Sounds like he is dealing with major pain. Tell him we said hi and will keep all of you in our prayers.

Love Always,
Dad

grandma said...

I remember he had back pain when he was here Thanksgiving. I know when you are playing nurse it can be a hard profession. You are both in my prayers.

Phyllis said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.
-Phyllis